With On Site Best Practice, you can prevent the stress of a property nightmare and maintain your property pain free. On Site Bets Practice offers certified waterproofing accompanied by property inspections by industry accredited assessors and reliable workmanship for a stress free maintenance process.
Scope of Works include:
• Upgrade of façades
• Remedial repairs to water ingress through walls and windows
• Certified waterproofing to flat roofs
• Completed 30 days ahead of schedule. In association with Body Corporate, Coastal Properties & Main Contractors.
Best Practice Repair Methodology in: Roofing & Property Restoration
- Property Inspections
- Inspection of leaking roofs and balconies.
- Property maintenance reports
- Certified contractors
- Flood testing of flat decks
- Inspection of work in progress and completed work
- Certified waterproofing
- On the job training and skills assessment
- Sign-off: roofing, waterproofing, property repairs
On-Site Best Practice offers certified waterproofing, done by industry accredited assessors and reliable workmanship for a stress free maintenance process
Our certification and accreditation
Construction Education & Training Authority Registration Number: 1r13608
Jerome’ O’Ryan is one of four CETA accredited Assessors in the Western Cape. In recent months, he facilitated training for 268 delegates, which included skilled and semi-skilled Artisans as well as Facilities and Maintenance Managers, Architects and Business owners.
Roofing And Waterproofing Institute - Jeromé O'ryan: Founding Member
The Roofing and Waterproofing Institute is in existence to uplift Waterproofing and Roofing Industry standards. Objectives for 2013 include the development of CETA registered Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) course; and the collaboration of contractors and manufacturers to develop best practices and principle application details for the roofing and waterproofing industry. Roofing and Waterproofing Institute members endorse the SANS NATIONAL BUILDING REGULATION 10400 – L2008.
SAQA appointed Jerome’ O’Ryan as a member of the task team to derive Unit Standards registered for the Waterproofing Industry.
The following Unit Standards were developed:
• Install synthetic waterproofing system – SAQA ID 262667
• Install heat-fused waterproofing system – SAQA ID 262665
• Install in-situ reinforced and non-reinforced liquid based waterproofing system – SAQA ID 262668
• Install self adhesive waterproofing system – SAQA ID 2622666
We are a member of the organising committee for the first ever international roofing competition hosted in South Africa (Plum & Co) initiative. The initiative was to assess South African Skills and to showpiece the application of various products namely,
• Mazista Slates
• Roof carpentry
• Nutec Slates
• Parapet flashing details
• Waterproofing of flat roofs inclusive of termination details to outlets and sealing of vents.